Unfortunately we do not have car parking at the Imperial Hotel. However, we have a limited amount of spaces available in Union Quay car park, which is a private car park approximately a 4 minute walk from the Hotel. The charge for the car park is €9.00 per day from 3pm on arrival to 12 noon on check out.
You will need to check in to the hotel to get a pass for the car park. There is a set down area just outside our front door where you can leave your car for a few minutes while you check in. Our porters will be happy to deliver your luggage to your room while you park your car. Maximum height is 2 meters in car park.
Parking is free on the street outside the door between 6.30pm and 8.30am from Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday.
Directions to the Car Park
- After you reach the Imperial Hotel on the South Mall in Cork City, continue forward, staying in the right hand lane.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right again.
- Continue straight until you come to the end of the road, where you meet a yield right of way sign.
- At the sign take a left and to enter the car park take a left.
- The fee is €9.00 per night.