Terms & Conditions
Provisional bookings can be held for up to 14 days. After this time it is at the hotel’s discretion to release the date.
In order to secure your date, a non refundable booking deposit of €1,000.00 is required.
The maximum numbers for the banqueting suites are as follows:
Glendine & Dunmore Suite 350 pax
Dunmore Suite 150 pax
Glendine Suite 150 pax
Rossmore Suite 150 pax
Should numbers fall below 149 and should you request the exclusive use of the NEWPARK HOTEL for your wedding an exclusivity fee of €700.00 is applicable.
- The final numbers are based on the guests sitting for the full meal; final numbers should be submitted 48 hours prior to the date of the wedding. If numbers increase you will be charged accordingly.
- We advise that a minimum of 50% of your overall guests are catered for your evening reception.
- If the Newpark Hotel is prevented from carrying out all its obligations by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including government intervention, strikes, labour disputes, accidents, acts of God, national or local disasters or any event causing the whole or substantial part of the hotel to be closed to the public, the company liability will be limited to the amount already paid by the client to the company in respect of booking.
- Prices are subject to fluctuation and any change in price will be confirmed before your Wedding Reception.
- All prices are subject to annual review. Please allow approximately 7% increase per year. Should you need to cancel your wedding the following applies. All cancellations must be in writing to our Banqueting Manager
- In event of cancellation all deposits are forfeited in full.
- Should you cancel within 4 months of your wedding date all items will be charged in full.
- Should you postpone your wedding, your deposit must be transferred within 12 months of the original date booked. This transfer only applies to the original booked facilities and numbers. A second postponement is not permitted.
- It is important to note that guests must sit not later than 15 minutes of the AGREED TIME to ensure top quality food & service.
- The wedding meal should always come before the speeches for guests’ added enjoyment.
- In the interest of all our guests we hope to serve All Wedding Reception Meals no later than 6.00pm.
- The Newpark Hotel is bound to observe the licensing laws, as are patrons of the hotel. As part of our wedding packages a bar extension has been incorporated into the cost.
- Bar Closing Times: Monday – Thursday 23.30hrs, Friday & Saturday 00.30hrs and Sunday 23.00hrs. The licence extends bar service until 01.30hrs. Service for all residents will cease at 3.00am, or at the discretion of Management.
- Due to health regulations no food items can be brought onto the premises, with the exception of the wedding cake
- The hotel will not be liable for any failure or delay to provide facilities, services, food or beverages as a result of events or matters outside its control
- The hotel does not take responsibility for gifts, cards, cake etc left in the hotel. Please ensure you collect all your belongings before leaving the hotel.
- The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to property owned by or in the custody of the client or its guests. We advise the client to arrange adequate insurance.
- At the time of booking a maximum allocation of 10 rooms is held for the Wedding Party.
- The hotel gives no guarantee that any additional rooms other than these 10 will be available and it is the Bride and Groom’s responsibility to book these rooms.
- Any rooms that are not named will be released automatically four weeks prior to the wedding date.