Aveda Health Club
Gym Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 7.00am - 9.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 8.00am - 9.30pm
Child Admission Procedure
- Tariff Under -16 €5.00, Under – 4 free of charge
- Adult guest pass accompanied with a member -€10
- Children hours - Monday to Sunday 9.00 am – 7.00pm
- Children must be out of the pool by 7pm
- All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. This parent or guardian must accompany the child in the water at all times.
- Children between 6-13 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must remain in view of the child in the pool.
- Children aged 14 and upwards may be unaccompanied
- To respect the privacy of other member’s parents/guardians must use the changing cubicle in the ladies or the disabled changing rooms.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room, Infinity Pool or Gym at any time.
- Cameras and Camera phones not to be used in the facility in any place at any time.
- Gym use for Adults Only
Child Protection Statement