Here at the Newpark Hotel we take Pride in acquiring the best employees and aim to help them grow and progress professionally. With continuous training onsite and off we are able to cultivate teams that flourish and truly bring our brand value of letting our family look after yours to life.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Corporate Sales Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to Group Sales & Marketing Director and General Manager, the Group Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for business generation, to negotiate and seek out Conference/Corporate business and to maximise the sales potential and achieve revenue budgets through business development.
- The Successful Candidate will be required to manage existing accounts and develop new accounts from corporate markets for bedroom, meeting and event business for the Flynn Hotel Group (Newpark Hotel, Old Ground Hotel & The Park Hotel).
- To be aware of the main market developments that influence business or create favourable market conditions.
- Ensure the accurate processing, distribution, filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations.
- Report all sales activity to Group Sales & Marketing Director and General Manager on a weekly basis.
- Execute quarterly sales and marketing plans to focus and adapt activity to support business needs.
- Management of digital marketing campaign with involvement in Facebook and Twitter activity on hotel’s own pages.
- In conjunction with the Group Sales & Marketing Director, send out all Corporate Contracts.
- To have responsibility for the development of Corporate Accounts, ensuring regular personal contact, maintaining databases, periodic reviewing and renegotiations of rates. Establishing effective and efficient methods of feedback from all corporate clients to include one-off customer and repeat business.
- Manage the property’s reactive and proactive sales efforts.
- Create and develop marketing communication activities.
- Identify public relations opportunities to compliment the overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Maintains successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for The Flynn Hotel Group.
- Experience in a similar role essential.
- Ability to achieve specific targets and motivate sales team to achieve these targets.
- Ability to focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotel’s’ sales objectives.